Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Ultimate Goal!!!!


 I was talking with one of my friends and she asked me what my ultimate goal was. I laughed because in my mind it’s the “Damn Goal” You know when you’re rocking a bikini and you look in the mirror and say “Damn I look good”.  Now don’t get me wrong I look in the mirror now and love my progress.  Who would have though I could lose 52 POUNDS!!!  I mean really 52 POUNDS!!!!

I used to say “if” I lose the weight, now I say “WHEN” I lose the weight.  I know that if I continue to eat right and exercise on a normal basis, I will do it.  I am in control of this journey, nothing about this is luck.  All this hard work is paying off and I am pleased with the results.

I took the plunge and joined a gym and it was bit strange at first.  I am used to running solo or exercising in the house.  After running for 2.5 miles I felt right at home. I love my gym time it is relaxing.  No one is looking for a snack or a meal.  It is uninterrupted me time!!  One of the things that I have found so far on this journey is time to invest in me!!!

So take a page out of my book and invest in you!

No comments: