Thursday, February 5, 2015

Resurgence


I took a much needed break from blogging and talking about all thing fitness for a while. Things just got hectic and I needed to let go. Just like anything you love, when you enjoy something it stays in the front of your mind. So to be honest I have been blogging and writing while I was away but I did not post them.

So over the next few weeks I will share with you some of the thoughts and ideas I had while I was away. In addition to sharing with you the struggle to maintain weight loss after being overweight most of your life. No one ever tells you that losing the weight is a battle but maintaining the weight loss is a journey.

I think that along the way this blog has become about much more than just weight loss. It has become about my passion to help others. So you might see other topics pop up now and then. I just hope that you will come along for  the ride again.

 Blessings



No comments: