Sunday, February 22, 2015

P90X Round 6



So I decided to dive back in to P90X before the summer started to sneak up on me. This is my sixth round in 4 1/2 years and I love this program. One of the challenges I have been having is getting to the gym in the morning.  I am teaching 9am classes this semester and I have to get the kids off to school.  So I decided that one of my best options would be to do cardio in the morning and P90X  when I get home.  

I prefer the gym in the morning when machine are available and my routine takes about 90 minutes including cardio. So if I hit my 45 minutes of cardio in the morning then do weights (P90X) at home, I should be good. Initially I planned to start Saturday but then decided to reconfigure to a traditional schedule.  So even though I am feeling under the weather, I did my fit test today. I figure shoot, I can only get better as I go forward( insert painful laughter here).  I was impressed with what I could do at half my usual gusto. 

My 90 day will end in May, so it will be just in time for me to have easy access to the gym again. Hopefully with great gains made in my upper body strength. I will check periodically and give a update. Oh I also started tracking again with Weight Watchers(it keeps me honest), grabbed a three month subscription for a steal. So this is my plan until May, after that I am sure I will be pleased to get outside and run again. If it warms up my morning cardio will be pavement pushing!

What is your plan? 

Blessings

K

No comments: