Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bored.com



Seriously I am ,I actually know what the words are to all my workout DVDs. I find my self mocking them as I am going through the workouts. Honestly I have been here before but I would just mix it up or take a break. Well I am not in the mood for a break and I have mixed it up every witch way.

So, I decided to do some research on new plans and products that might peak my interest. I stumbled across bodybuilding.com. Actually it is not the first time I have been on the site but I had in the past just browsed through the information there. So I sat down and did some comprehensive reading. They have several great printable work out plans to help get you started and some awesome nutritional advice.

I have been eating clean for a few years now but I realized that I have slowly let in some processed foods back into my diet. I'm eating about 60% clean right now. It is time for me to get back to 80% clean eating.

I really want to see more abdominal muscle definition and build more leg muscle. So I decided to commit to loses 18 more pounds and to use Jamie Eason (free) 12 week LiveFit Trainer program to get me started. I am kind of excited about this new journey. No more DVD's, I will be using my home gym or going to the gym. I love the portability of this program and the fact that I can access it on my phone. In addition I can print all the exercises and directions off the site as well.

In the past it was my goal was just lose weight and to no longer be obese. Now I am on a completely new journey, and obesity is a thing of the past for me. So I am purging my cabinets and stocking my fridge and freezer with all my clean staples.

Summer is near, what is your plan?

No comments: