Sunday, February 26, 2012

100 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!

Amazingly  this post has taken me a long time to write because I have had to reflect on such a long journey.  After looking back I decided that I wont look back any more. Making it to this points makes me realize that I am capable of change.  So from this moment forward, I will no longer reference what I used to be, or talk about the "new me". 

I will constantly change as a person but I am moving forward in a new direction. My past habits and body composition are just that the past. I am now a fit and athletic woman , who works diligently on a daily basis to achieve the physical and dietary needs that I have chosen for my  life.

I still have a ways to go, to be where I want to be but that is okay. No dream  is ever accomplished with out hard work, persistence and commitment. I know now that I have all of those things.   After parting with  100 POUNDS!!!!!

I am pleased to say I can do this. If I can do this then so can you, you have what it takes to make a change. All it takes is changing one meal at a time and moving a little bit more each day. There is no quick fix, this has taken me 19 months of hard work and I am still going .  Everyday that you are working toward your goal, is  a successful one. We all  fall off the wagon occasionally but what is important is that you immediately get back on. Getting off the couch  is the first step. 




 

2 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

You are amazing!!! What an incredible accomplishment. Thank you for sharing your journey and inspiring others!!

K said...

Thank You!!!!